Intergo Telecom is a fast-growing technology company involved in the development, marketing and operation of telecommunication platforms and services (SaaS and CPaaS). We are a niche and competitive player in our sector, and we are looking for a T1 Tech Support Agent to join our team If you are a self-driven, passionate and responsible individual, with a thirst to learn and love for technology then join our team.
You will be working with a truly international team of open-minded people with a growth mentality that constantly builds and operates exciting tech products. As part of a team that works flexibly (remote & on-premise) you can choose to work from your own space or from our HQ office in Paphos, Cyprus.
The product you will be working on is our growing business communications platform that offers Text (SMS), Viber, WhatsAPP and powerful API’s to businesses of all sizes. The product is revolutionary , drifting away from the traditional bulk messaging and introduces smart analytics, A/B testing and other value added features to help businesses grow. Our customers include Startup and Tech Companies, Insurance Companies, Universities, Marketing Agencies, Delivery Apps, Government Agencies and many more.
What will you be doing:
As a T1 Tech Support Agent you will be responsible for quickly resolving technical issues reported by customers and troubleshooting. Additionally you will be helping customers with technical integrations, use of our API, SDK and Plugins and you will report bugs to the development team.
- Answer tickets in FreshDesk or other email ticketing system and escalate to Tier 2 if needed
- Handle technical requests from customers, provide support and qualify leads for the sales team for commercial requests
- Accept technical inquiries from team mates from the sales team.
- Resolve as many technical support tickets as you can outright by helping as many customers become live customers
- Perform various monitoring tasks, approving payments, invoicing, account activations.
- Perform configurations on accounts to ensure messaging delivery, correct settings.
- Report bugs, create tIckets for the development team to fix them.
- Escalate and resolve issues with the assistance of our partners or T2.
- University graduate in IT / Programming / Computer Science roles
- Previous experience in Support / QA roles for technology companies
- Attention to detail
- Persistence in problem solving
- Tech Savvy
- Flexible Working Hours
- Growing and interesting company
- Competitive Salary
- Growth and learning opportunities
How to Apply:
Visit our website read everything about the site at sms.to and intergo.com.cy, check out the pricing, check out the FAQ learn everything you can about our value proposition and offering. Check our SMS.to API and write 5 things that can be achieved by using our API. After you do so send over your cover letter with your qualifications and previous experience and why you think you would be a good match for this position!Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other setups might also available e.g 4 hours in the morning 4 hours afternoon etc.