Intergo Telecom is a fast-growing technology company involved in the development, marketing and operation of telecommunications platforms and services (SaaS and CPaaS). We are a niche and competitive player in our sector, and we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
If you are a self-driven and passionate individual, with a thirst to learn and work with a team that is building and shipping new exciting products constantly then join us. We take up the challenge to build simple or complex applications then work hard to bring them to market, scale them and challenge big incumbents. If you like the idea of working in a hybrid work environment with a mixed remote & on-premises flexible team that competes globally, constantly growing and challenging itself then this is for you. You can work from your own space or from our HQ office in Paphos, Cyprus.
As a member of our growing team, you will be wearing many hats and be involved in all stages of the development and maintenance of our projects. Your key daily tasks will include:
* Develop backend applications with PHP (Laravel/Lumen), MySQL
* Help produce new and improve existing products.
* Strong analytical and research skills, find, recommend and apply the best solutions
* Problem solver, creator of durable well designed and well-thought solutions.
* Monitor and clear bugs as they appear to make sure of good operation of our products
* Manage/guide a small team of developers
* Participate in planning and executing the roadmap with the PM and the CEO.
* *Hands-on. Passionate. Proactive. Persistent. Creative. Gets things done & be a “doer” first
Knowledge & Skills:
* Highly skilled and experienced in PHP (We use the Laravel 5+ and Lumen framework)
* Strong knowledge of database management and scaling for high CPU/DB load products with millions of rows of data (We use MySQL, MongoDB)
* Ability to design and execute systems with real-time requests arising from process hungry large scale messaging applications. (Redis, RabbitMQ or other Message Broker experience needed)
* ELK Stack, Kubernetes, Dockers, Orchestration, Kafka, etc. must be familiar or used terms.
* Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
* Experience with GIT depositories and AWS
* Unit testing, automated testing, and other Quality Assurance skills and best practices while writing code are a must.
* Self-Driven individual with the ability to work and coordinate a small team.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills arising from quickly changing task pool.
* Fluent English language
* Hungry for knowledge and growth
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent or more than 5 years professional PHP development experience
* Competitive Salary
* Flexible Working Hours
* Stock Option Packages are available after a successful probation period
* Be part of a high growth early-stage startup
Like a hybrid/remote team, we use Slack for communication, GIT for code, AWS for hosting, Asana for task organizing. We give opportunities for continual growth and improvement and even though we work remotely we meet some times in random places in the world.
You have the option to work from our offices in Paphos, or flexible/remote too. If you choose our offices, you will have the benefit of a fun team, unlimited coffee, and a well-stocked fridge
Want to be part of a growing team, that loves building great long term projects, and help us grow and achieve great things together?
Thank you for your time and interest! Looking forward to hearing from you