Intergo Telecom is a fast-growing technology company involved in the development, marketing and operation of telecommunication platforms and services (SaaS and CPaaS). We are a niche and competitive player in our sector, and we are looking for a Business Development Manager (SaaS Sales) to join our team.
If you are a self-driven, passionate and responsible individual, with a thirst to learn and love for technology then join our team. You will be working with a truly international team of open-minded people with a growth mentality that constantly builds and operates exciting tech products. As part of a team that works flexibly (remote & on-premise) you can choose to work from your own space or from our HQ office in Paphos, Cyprus.
The product you will be working on is our growing business communications platform that offers Text (SMS), Viber, WhatsAPP and powerful API’s to businesses of all sizes. The product is revolutionary , drifting away from the traditional bulk messaging and introduces smart analytics, A/B testing and other value added features to help businesses grow. Our customers include Startup and Tech Companies, Insurance Companies, Universities, Marketing Agencies, Delivery Apps, Government Agencies and many more.
What will you be doing:
As a Business Development Manager you will be building strong relationships with prospects and customers from the first contact to qualification. The individual will then boost sales and contribute to long term business growth.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Achieve an in depth understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Understand the customer’s business intimately using a variety of sources
- Facilitate meetings through Skype or in person presentations as needed
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders
- Analysis and identification of upcoming needs and commercial opportunities
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts
- Collaborating with product/marketing team to increase profits by recommending different solutions
- Hands-on. Passionate. Proactive. Persistent. Creative. Gets things done & be a “doer” first
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B Sales
- Passionate and self-driven
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Existing connections are highly valued but not mandatory
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and organisational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Goal-oriented, organised team player
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- PC Literacy, experience in CRM software
- Written and verbal fluency in Greek and English
- Ability to travel
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible hours and remote working possible
- Office Perks: Free beverages, fruits, snacks and unlimited coffee
- Constant innovation, new technologies, interesting products, growing company.
Notice: After the screening of the CV’s, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interviewEmail us at email@example.com with your CV