Intergo Telecom is a fast-growing technology company involved in the development, marketing and operation of telecommunication platforms and services (SaaS and CPaaS). We are a niche and competitive player in our sector, and we are looking for a NOC Engineer / T2 Tech Support to join our team
If you are a self-driven, passionate and responsible individual, with a thirst to learn and love for technology then join our team. You will be working with a truly international team of open-minded people with a growth mentality that constantly builds and operates exciting tech products. As part of a team that works flexibly (remote & on-premise) you can choose to work from your own space or from our HQ office in Paphos, Cyprus.
The product you will be working on is our growing business communications platform that offers Text (SMS), Viber, WhatsAPP and powerful API’s to businesses of all sizes. The product is revolutionary , drifting away from the traditional bulk messaging and introduces smart analytics, A/B testing and other value added features to help businesses grow. Our customers include Startup and Tech Companies, Insurance Companies, Universities, Marketing Agencies, Delivery Apps, Government Agencies and many more.
What will you be doing:
As a NOC Engineer / T2 Tech Support you will be the the point of contact for case escalations from T1 Support and our our team of support/sales. You will also be responsible for managing routing configurations, messaging flow, message deliveries and everything related to Network Operations.
- Provide support for T2 Tech Support tickets within defined KPI’s
- Help customers where needed with API integrations, SMPP Connectivity, Plugin Troubleshooting etc.
- Manage account creations and SMPP connections as requested by the Commercial team.
- Manage connection troubleshooting settings and VPN Connections.
- Escalate problems by creating tickets with upstream MNO’s and Aggregators
- Monitor quality of traffic, monitor network congestions, bad traffic quality, network binds et.c
- Investigate to all the cases reported by the client on the traffic quality, new feature requests, disputes, and others.
- Offer and Apply rates and routing configurations in the system.
- Monitor messaging delivery rates per country and apply nesessary routing configurations to ensure highest message delivery
- Previous experience or relevant University Degree
- Attention to detail
- Persistence in problem solving
- Empathy, and will to keep customers happy.
- Tech Savvy
- Flexible Working Hours
- Growing and interesting company
- Competitive Salary
- Growth and learning opportunities
How to Apply:
Send your CV at email@example.com